Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Lesion

 Practice these sentences for improve your English knowledge for spoken English .
You can practice these sentences with your friends in the intervals.



1)I am kind.


















2) I am bold.



















3)I am inocent.
4)I am pleseant.








5)                            I am humble.



6)                              I am proud.
6)                               I am pious.
7)                               I am thin.
8)                              I am cunning.
9)                               I am fat ..
10)                             I am not kind.
11)                               I am not bold.
12)                               I am not inocent.
13)                              I am not plesant.
14)                              I am not humble.
15)             I am not proud .
16)             I am not pious.
17)             I am not thin.
18)             I am not cunning.
19)             I am not fat.
                question form 
20)             Am i kind ?

 21)             Am i bold ?
22)             Am i inocent?

 23)             Am i plesant?





24)             Am i humble?
25)             A m i not kind ?
26)             Am i not bold?
27)             Am i not inocent?
28)             Am i not plesant?
29)              Am i not humble?
30)             Am i not proud?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment